Travel Through Plates

When a plate of food is put before me, I photograph it immediately. This blog, decodes my favorite dishes. It's a happy blog, as I predominantly show you pictures of the winners, the ones I love,

My Greatest Plates!


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tandoori Broccoli fiendishly simple from AMAYA London!

I am in love with this dish like perhaps no other veggie dish. I travel to London and I'm thinking about the burnt magnificence. Truth be told the whipped ginger, shallot sauce is the miracle that binds this baby and makes it soars!!! Don't let this simple picture deceive you. I love this so much that I always get two! I insist that they deliver one when I sit down and order another as it is placed before me. I cannot rave enough about this. Like fish with BUERRE BLANC Amaya Broccoli is beyond moresome!

No comments:

Post a Comment