Travel Through Plates

When a plate of food is put before me, I photograph it immediately. This blog, decodes my favorite dishes. It's a happy blog, as I predominantly show you pictures of the winners, the ones I love,

My Greatest Plates!


Friday, February 19, 2010

Bistrot de Pekin

Chinese + France usually equals bland.  The exceptions, Zen Garden, Shan Gout and Yamtcha are my current faves. I have been hearing good things too about the Bistrot de Pekin,  supposedly the first Authentic Schezuan restaurant in Paris. Well it's ok, I went there for lunch, below some pictures of the Peking pork and Salt and Pepper Shrimp the shrimp was really finger licking work but worth it not over cooked, still succulent. Probably only return if I found myself close by, I certainly would not make a special trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment